GeneCentric: The Next Generation of Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
GeneCentric is leading the industry in the advanced classification of cancers for more effective drug development and more accurate diagnosis and treatment of patients. Cancer Subtype Platform (CSP™), our proprietary core technology, identifies biologic subtypes through an integrated analysis of tumor genomics, leading to rational clinical trial design, accurate prediction of drug response, more efficient target selection in drug development and improved treatment outcomes.
CSP™ is driving our promising pipeline of oncology diagnostics, with an initial focus on lung cancer and head and neck cancer. CSP™ has demonstrated clinical utility and has significant potential for drug development, drug repurposing and life cycle management. Our first product, which was developed using CSP™ and is available as HistoPlus℠: Lung Cancer, was launched with our partner LabCorp®.
With our game-changing technology platform, robust pipeline, experienced leadership team, and business model that enables the rapid development of genomic tumor classifers, GeneCentric is revolutionizing cancer treatment.
|LUNG CANCER||HEAD & NECK||PUBLICATIONS|
A GeneCentric® Strategic Collaboration (GSC) integrates the unique strengths of GeneCentric with its partner’s capabilities to more rapidly and efficiently advance the development and adoption of novel cancer diagnostics in the clinic.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb and GeneCentric Diagnostics Announce Exploratory Biomarker Research Collaboration
- GeneCentric to Present Data at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2016 Annual Meeting
- Dr. Myla Lai-Goldman discusses GeneCentric’s Cancer Subtyping Platform (CSP™) with Healtheo360’s David Duplay and Courtland Long
- GeneCentric to Present at the Personalized Medicine World Conference
- GeneCentric to Present Data at the Association for Molecular Pathology 2015 Annual Meeting
- GeneCentric to Present Data at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- GeneCentric Selected to Participate in the Southeast Venture Philanthropy Summit
- GeneCentric is 1 of 13 Companies Selected to Participate at this year’s CED Life Science Conference Showcase
- GeneCentic Presents Validation Study of it’s Lung Cancer Gene Expression Subtyping Panel
- GeneCentric will present a poster entitled “Evaluation of a Lung Cancer RNA Expression Subtyping Panel and Comparison with Histologic Diagnosis in Lung Tumor Samples from Multiple Data Sets Including The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA)”