GeneCentric: The Next Generation of Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
GeneCentric is leading the industry in the advanced classification of cancers for more accurate diagnosis and treatment. Our proprietary core platform technology, Cancer Subtype Platform (CSPTM), captures a comprehensive picture of DNA, RNA, and copy number biomarkers to provide drug developers and clinicians with the ability to identify new cancer subtypes and stratify patient response to therapy more precisely.
GeneCentric’s first product line, developed using CSP™, is redefining the taxonomy of lung cancer. The first application of CSPTM was launched with partner LabCorp® and is available as HistoPlusSM: Lung Cancer.
With a robust pipeline, an experienced industry leadership team, and a business model emphasizes the rapid development of genomic tumor classifers, GeneCentric is revolutionizing cancer treatment.
|LUNG CANCER||HEAD & NECK||PUBLICATIONS|
A GeneCentric® Strategic Collaboration (GSC) integrates the unique strengths of GeneCentric with its partner’s capabilities to more rapidly and efficiently advance the development and adoption of novel cancer diagnostics in the clinic.
- GeneCentric to Present Data at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- GeneCentric Selected to Participate in the Southeast Venture Philanthropy Summit
- GeneCentric is 1 of 13 Companies Selected to Participate at this year’s CED Life Science Conference Showcase
- GeneCentic Presents Validation Study of it’s Lung Cancer Gene Expression Subtyping Panel
- GeneCentric will present a poster entitled “Evaluation of a Lung Cancer RNA Expression Subtyping Panel and Comparison with Histologic Diagnosis in Lung Tumor Samples from Multiple Data Sets Including The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA)”
- CEOCFO Magazine Interview
- Dr. Arnold Levine Joins GeneCentric Board of Directors
- GeneCentric Diagnostics Launches with Exclusive Licenses from UNC-Chapel Hill for Two Diagnostic Platform Technologies