GeneCentric is seeking a full-time Senior Scientist to join a growing team in Durham, North Carolina. GeneCentric is a biotech company developing novel cancer diagnostics and therapeutics to facilitate more efficient drug development and improved patient care. This position will be the interface of scientific projects, products and business development. The Senior Scientist will manage diagnostic and therapeutic projects, prepare scientific presentations/reports and scientifically support the business development team.
The successful applicant will have extensive experience analyzing complex data sets, a significant track record of scientific publications and excellent communication ability. This position has significant growth potential in the company and will be working with successful professionals in the life sciences. We are seeking a seasoned Senior Scientist with proven success in both scientific strategy execution and organic business growth.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree such as a PhD and/or MD required with proven track record of scientific success.
- 5+ years’ experience in drug discovery/development and/or diagnostic test development.
- Strong genomics and cancer background.
- Experience with developing scientific data into presentations, reports, and publications.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills for communicating analysis results internally and externally is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
GeneCentric offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes potential bonus incentives, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, paid time off and floating holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
How to apply:
Please send resume and cover letter detailing interest in the position to email@example.com.